Requirements for obtaining Non-Resident Visa.
* Application completed and signed by the passport holder, exactly as signed in applicants passport.
* A passport-sized photograph (2x2 in.)
* In case of official or business trip, letter from the institution or company explaining the reason for the trip.
* In the case of minors, the application must be signed by both parents and presented together with the child's original birth certificate. If the child travels alone, in the company of only one of the parents or a third party, an authorization signed before a notary public is required, as well as a copy of the parents' identity documents with visible signatures.
* The cost of the multi-entry visa for U.S citizen is $ 160.00, which must be paid only in MONEY ORDER on behalf of the Consulate General of Paraguay. No other type of payment will be accepted.
*Applicant has the flexibility of sending all require documents via mail, with a pre-paid envelope (FeDex only) for the return of the visa.
*Visa for U.S citizens is granted for ten years.
VISAS OF ARRIVAL
The ARRIVAL VISAS of category Non-Resident Visa will be granted at the Silvio Pettirossi International Airport in Asunción, Paraguay. They will have a duration of ten (10) years.
to. The requirements to obtain the ARRIVAL VISAS are:
1. Valid passport.
2. CASH payment of US $ 160.00 of the corresponding tariff.
b. The costs of the ARRIVAL VISAS are:
For nationals of AUSTRALIA U $ S 135.00
For nationals of CANADA U $ S 150.00
For nationals of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA US $ 160.00
For nationals of NEW ZEALAND U $ S 140.00
For nationals of CHINA (TAIWAN) U $ S 100.00
Only the nationals of the countries mentioned above are the only ones who can obtain VISAS OF ARRIVAL. Nationals from other countries must request the corresponding VISA in advance at the Consulate in person.
OBSERVATION: The granted visas must be used in the following six months, in order to activate their validity, otherwise the request for a new visa must be made.