Manuel María Cáceres
Date of Birth: 12/21/1960
Place of Birth: Villarica, Paraguay Civil Status: Married
Wife: Ana María Sisa Cáceres Children: Sebastián and María Paz
• 1986-1987 Harvard Law School. Cambridge, Massachusetts. Master in Laws (LL.M.)
• 1980-1985 Catholic University “Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion”.
Asunción, Paraguay. School of Law and Diplomacy.
• 1967-1979 American School of Asuncion. Paraguay. Bachelor in Science and Letters (Paraguayan Program). High School Diploma (US Program).
• 2019- Ambassador of Paraguay to the United States of America.
• 2014-2018 Ambassador of Paraguay to the Federative Republic of Brazil.
• 2013 Deputy Foreign Minister.
• 2010-2013 Vice-Minister of Economic Relations and Integration.
• 2005-2009 Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Paraguay to the Organization of American States (OAS). Washington, DC.
• 2004 Ambassador of Paraguay to the Republic of Argentina.
• 2002-2003 Deputy Foreign Minister.
• 1997-2001 Ambassador of Paraguay to the European Union and to the Kingdom of Belgium.
Non-Resident Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands
and to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
• 1995-1996 Minister, Embassy of Paraguay in the United States of America.
1993-1994 Minister, Alternate Representative of Paraguay to the
Organization of American States (OAS). Washington, DC.
• 1990-1992 General Director of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• 2018 National Order of “Cruzeiro do Sul”, Great Cross. Federative Republic of Brazil
• 2017 Order of “Rio Branco”, Great Cross. Federative Republic of Brazil.
• 2005 Order of “El Águila Azteca”, Band. United Mexican States.
• 2004 Order “de Mayo”, Great Cross. Republic of Argentina.
• 2003 Order “El Sol del Peru”, Great Cross. Republic of Peru.
• 1991 Order “Nacional al Mérito”, Grand Officer. Republic of Ecuador.